Mark has worked in the insurance and investment industry since 2002 and in 2006 Mark expanded his practice into individual retirement planning for baby boomers and retirees to help clients best prepare for their retirement years.
He opened WealthCare Investments and Insurance in 2011 to provide practical help for those preparing for retirement. Mark has some of the finest planners and insurance agents in the industry. Mark’s team includes agents in Kentucky and Indiana and continues growing every day to serve clients.
Mark resides in Prospect, KY with his wife, Lora, of 40 plus years, and is involved in their local church, Southeast Christian Church. He serves local organizations including Dreams with Wings and Home of the Innocents. His passion is helping others meet their financial goals in life and retirement.
- Registered Representative with American Equity Investment Corporation
- Securities Licensed Series 6 & 63
- Life, Health, Property & Casualty Licensed
- Notary Public
- Owner / President Employee Benefits Services
- Owner / President WealthCare Investments & Insurance
- Experience in the financial and insurance industry since 2002
Securities offered through American Equity Investment Corporation. AEIC Member FINRA & SIPC 4222 Grant Line Road, New Albany IN 47150 All other products and services offered through WealthCare Investments & Insurance.