Calinda holds her BA from the University of Cincinnati in Education. A former teacher / administrator of 27 years, Calinda enjoys educating on the topic of finance and planning. She also helps families and individuals navigate their health care options by offering health insurance plans without deductibles and Medicare supplements.
She resides in Louisville with her husband, Jon where they attend Northeast Christian Church. Together they have 5 children and 1 granddaughter.
Too many people don’t understand how taxes, social security, 401(k) work and how these things effect them in retirement. We are in the business of helping people keep as much of their hard-earned money in their own pocket.
- Licensed in Life and Health Insurance since 2009
- Bachelors degree in Education from University of Cincinnati
- Louisville Chapter Director of Women in Insurance & Financial Services (WIFS)
- Women Leaders in Insurance (WLI) – Board Member
- Co-directs Sleep in Heavenly Peace (SHP) build days
- As a cancer survivor, volunteers for many cancer foundations
- Health Insurance, Medicaid Supplement Specialist